Free newborn pictures and first year baby photography is an excellent way for you to decide if we will be your child’s photographer for life. You will receive 4 photo sessions and a complimentary 11x14 totally FREE, no other purchase necessary.
If you are an expectant mother, schedule your newborn photography session between one and six weeks of the baby's birth. We provide you with a complimentary 11x14 first year gallery portrait collage (retouched, mounted, and sprayed) providing you bring your child back at 4 months, 8 months and 12 months old! This offer is also available for the 3,6,9,12 month sessions. In addition, we offer many different packages to choose from that will capture the extraordinary first year of your baby’s life!
Bring your baby for a series of one-hour sessions at newborn, 4 months, 8 months, 12 months and, providing you do not miss a session, you will receive the 11x14 gallery collage free of charge. No purchase necessary.
Bring your baby for a series of one-hour sessions at 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, and 12 months and, providing you do not miss a session, you will receive the 11x14 gallery collage free of charge. No purchase necessary.
Need more time during your photo session for multiple outfit changes, feedings, etc? We can definitely book an extra hour.
Capturing your newborn in their best mood is always key. Below are a list of helpful tips and tricks when preparing for your session.
· Schedule your session early. This is when your baby is usually the happiest throughout the day.
· Plan your newborn photography session when your baby is between one and six weeks old.
· If you’re unable to schedule your session early, think about your infant’s sleep and feeding schedule and try not to schedule your session around either of these times. If possible, please feed your infant prior to leaving the home. This will allow their little tummies to settle and reduce risk of spitting up and fussiness.
· A fussy infant can be a challenge for anyone at any time. It is important to bring essential items to comfort your infant, including their favorite blanket, pacifier, diapers, wipes, and anything necessary for feedings.
· Don’t forget yourselves! No infant photo is complete without you, the parents! Come prepared to join in the session.
· A precious tiny hand in yours can be a long-lasting memory. Even if you aren’t comfortable posing, give yourself a manicure in case you want close-ups of your hands cradling the baby’s head, feet, and hands.
· Your baby’s milestone photos are important. Schedule them ahead of time while you are at the studio. Most common dates are three-months, six-months, nine-months, and first birthday photos.
· Who doesn’t adore a photo of a cute, fashionable baby? Capturing your infant with that precious new outfit and a few favorite items will help!
· Simple is good. Infants look adorable with little or no clothing. Items such as a baby onesie, a diaper, or a swaddle blanket are usually sufficient.
· Top it off right! Bring along a beanie or stocking cap as it can soften your baby’s face.
· Newborn clothes tend to bunch up and look messy. Don’t let your tiny baby get lost in layers of clothing.
· Try to choose light colored clothing. White and pastels bring out your baby’s sweet complexion.
· Avoid mittens or socks on your infant’s hands and feet. They leave elastic marks on tiny wrists and ankles.
· Attach the diaper a little loosely to avoid lines around your baby’s waist.
· Always plan ahead and include a spare outfit in your diaper bag in case of spit ups or leaks.
· If you have any cherished items like a favorite toy or family blanket, be sure to bring it with you.
· Pinterest is your friend! Get lots of ideas for your session!
We are also able to create your baby announcements. Be sure to have your baby’s weight, length, and any other information handy!
For newborn photography in Evansville, choose Roebling Photographics.
Copyright © 2021 Roebling Photo - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy