If you are an expecting mother and would like to schedule your Newborn photography session or are looking for baby pictures in Evansville, look no further than Roebling photo! We offer many different packages to cover your session however you would like, and offer a free 11x14 portrait if you bring your child back at 4 months, 8 months and 12 months old!
Bring your baby for Newborn, 4 months, 8 months, 12 months and providing you do not miss a session you will receive an 11x14 portrait free of charge
Bring your baby for 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months and providing you do not miss a session you will receive an 11x14 portrait free of charge
at least a 1 hour photo session creation with your baby and you
Capturing your newborn in their best mood is always key. Below are a list of helpful tips and tricks when preparing for your session.
· Schedule your session early. This is when your baby is usually the happiest throughout the day.
· Plan your newborn photography session when your baby is between one and six weeks old.
· If you’re unable to schedule your session early, think about your infant’s sleep and feeding schedule and try not to schedule your session around either of these times. If possible, please feed your infant prior to leaving the home. This will allow their little tummies to settle and reduce risk of spitting up and fussiness.
· A fussy infant can be challenging for anyone, at any time. It is important to bring essential items to comfort your infant including their favorite blanket, pacifier, diapers, wipes and anything necessary for feedings.
· Don’t forget yourselves! No infant photo is complete without you, the parents! Come prepared to join in the session.
· A precious tiny hand in yours can be a long-lasting memory. Even if you aren’t comfortable posing, give yourself a manicure in case you want close-ups of your hands cradling the baby’s head, feet and hands.
· Your baby’s milestone photos are important. Schedule them ahead of time while you are at the studio. Most common dates are three-months, six-months, nine-months, and first birthday photos.
· Who doesn’t adore a photo of a cute, fashionable baby? Capturing your infant with that precious new outfit and a few favorite items will help!
· Simple is good. Infants look adorable with little or no clothing. Consider items such as a baby onesie, a diaper, or a swaddle blanket is usually sufficient.
· Top it off right! Bring along a beanie or stocking cap as it can soften your baby’s face.
· Newborn clothes tend to bunch up and look messy. Don’t let your tiny baby get lost in layers of clothing.
· Try to choose light colored clothing. White and pastels bring out your baby’s sweet complexion.
· Avoid mittens or socks on your infant’s hands and feet. They leave elastic marks on tiny wrists and ankles.
· Attach the diaper a little loosely to avoid lines around your baby’s waist.
· Always plan ahead and include a spare outfit in your diaper bag in case of spit ups or leaks.
· If you have any cherished items like a favorite toy or family blanket, be sure to bring it with you.
· Pinterest is your friend! Get lots of ideas for your session!
We can also create your baby announcements, be sure to have your baby’s weight, length and any other information handy! For Newborn photography in Evansville, choose Roebling photo.
Copyright © 2018 Roebling Photo - All Rights Reserved.